So I will be speaking at Fusion Marketing: Brussels – on 23 March. That’s next week.
If you work in marketing or digital and happen to be in the EU next week, I strongly recommend that you swing by the summit, attend all the sessions and come say hi, because I don’t come through Brussels very often.
Here are 6 facts about Brussels that you may not know:
1. I went to high school in Brussels.
2. The food there is pretty fly.
3. NATO has its HQ there.
4. Brussels is the capital of the European Community.
5. Brussels will be the first international city on the 2011 “Social Media ROI” book tour. (In fact, all attendees get a free copy, which I will be happy to autograph while I am there.)
6. This guy is reportedly from there (unconfirmed):
In other words, it should be a pretty solid event, if only by virtue of the fact that it is being held in Brussels.
Other speakers at #FusionMex:
Dave Chaffey – CEO, Smart Insights
Dela Quist – CEO, Alchemy Worx
Gianfranco Cuzziol – Head of eCRM, EHS 4D Group
Richard Sedley – Client Relationships, Foviance
Kath Pay – Strategic email and digital marketing consultant, DM Inbox
Joost de Valk – Yoast.com
Alfred den Besten – IT and telecom watcher
and my good friend Trey Pennington (whom I see only overseas even though we live five miles from each other).
I look forward to seeing many of you next week. Cheers!
* * *