I finally made it to one of Orange Coat‘s notorious Bag-Lunch-Thursdays today, and proceeded to get my buttocks handed to me at a game of wii bowling.
Among the topics of discussion:
– Who actually started OC’s BLT tradition?
– Would you pay $150 to spend cocktail hour with the most evil person on the planet?
– Do the French secretly love McDonald’s?
– Where is Julia Child actually from?
Things I’ve learned today:
– There are worse ways of spending your lunch hour on a Thursday.
– I suck at wii bowling.
– Cucumbers and balsamic vinegar go well together.
Have a good one. 😉